About Me

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be" (quote from Douglas Adams). My name is Andrea. I was born in Belgium and live in Brussels. My passion for dollhouses emerged in my early twenties when I discovered a shop in downtown Brussels where they sold magnificent miniature mansions and furniture and decided that, one day, I would have my own dollhouse. Meanwhile, I had a life. When, in 2015, I visited Windsor and Queen Mary’s dollhouse, I decided it was time to get started with my own. After lots of brainstorming on how/where to start, I went for a dollhouse kit: the Malibu beach house. this blog is about the progress on the house and some tips on how I built and decorated the house.

Sunday 14 October 2018

Hello all,

The kitchen is now finished and operational. The one thing which remains to be added is the lighting - no easy affair this, plus I can't make up my mind which lights to use. Hopefully it will be done by Xmas.





Emma, the maid, has baked fresh bread.


Coffee is brewing on the stove and the eggs and sausages are ready for breakfast.




Another finished thing: the chaise longue which I had started a while back. Finally put all the pieces together - A little small I think but too late now. ...




3 comments:

  1. J aime beaucoup la cuisine même si elle est un peu trop propre et bien rangée à mon goût... Mais comme il y a 1 soubrette c'est normal que tout soit parfait, sinon sa patronne lui retiendrai une partie de ses gages... J'aime aussi la chaise longue. Bonne continuation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Bonjour Nono, merci. Oui c'est propret quand c'est nouveau ;o). Voyons dans quelques mois....Merci pour les encouragements.

      Delete