About Me

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be" (quote from Douglas Adams). My name is Andrea. I was born in Belgium and live in Brussels. My passion for dollhouses emerged in my early twenties when I discovered a shop in downtown Brussels where they sold magnificent miniature mansions and furniture and decided that, one day, I would have my own dollhouse. Meanwhile, I had a life. When, in 2015, I visited Windsor and Queen Mary’s dollhouse, I decided it was time to get started with my own. After lots of brainstorming on how/where to start, I went for a dollhouse kit: the Malibu beach house. this blog is about the progress on the house and some tips on how I built and decorated the house.

Friday 11 January 2019

Moving house

Dear readers,

I am moving house (the real one) so no progress on the mini house and no postings. It's amazing what one can accumulate over the years! Especially when one thinks that anything might at some point come useful.
Will be back in February after the move. It's great, I shall finally have a dedicated "art room" for my DIY and painting activities.
Hope to have some visitors then, don't hesitate to leave comments
See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe move!
    Pack those minis well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Audra, thank you! I love you art studio, I anticipate it's a miniature version of what my art room will look in a few months time (weeks?) :o)
      and the willow outside the Victorian house, did you make it?

      Delete